Just a quick note to anyone who might be experiencing the same problems I had when I switched to Rogers having come from the UK on 3.
My problem was not being able to receive MMS on my HTC Wildfire. My internet was working just not the MMS. Not sure if it will differ from phone to phone, but here is my solution none the less.
- Download a program from the marketplace called MyBackup. This program is free for 30 days.
- Backup whatever you think you will need for later on.
- Do a Factory Reset on your phone. (Settings > SD & phone storage > Factory data Reset).
- Once reset use the following APN. (Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names > press menu > Add).
MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69
MMS Port: 80
- You should be up and running with your MMS and internet.
- Download MyBackup again and restore your apps, contacts etc.
Hope this helps. It took me 3 weeks to find a solution.